If you want to check Yes Bank Balance enquiry through missed call or SMS alert? then, here we are providing complete step by step instructions. You can also get a mini statement with the last 10 transactions. For better help support kindly contact to Yes Bank Customer Care toll-free number.
YES BANK has been recognized amongst the Top and Fastest Growing Banks in various Indian Banking League Tables by prestigious media houses and Global Advisory Firms and has received several national and international honors for our various Businesses including Corporate Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of ‘Finest Quality Large Bank in India’ by 2020.
Read More: State Bank of India Account Balance Enquiry
- 1 How to check Yes Bank Balance Enquiry? Methods
- 1.1 Register for Missed Call Banking
- 1.2 Yes Bank Balance Check Number
- 1.3 Mini Statement Number
- 1.4 Toll-Free Number of Yes Bank Customer Care
- 1.5 Office Address of Yes Bank
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 Related
How to check Yes Bank Balance Enquiry? Methods
Register for Missed Call Banking
- You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS “YESREG ” from your registered mobile number to (+91-9840909000)
Yes Bank Balance Check Number
Yes Bank cutting-edge technology allows you to fulfill your Mobile Banking requirements through a Single Number (+91-9840909000). By subscribing to this service, you will receive important information about your account directly on your phone at all times.
Also check: Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 09223920000
- Mobile Registration: YESREG <Cust ID>
- Account Balance Enquiry: YESBAL <Cust ID>
- Last 5 Transactions: YESTXN <Cust ID>
- Cheque Status Enquiry: YESCST <Cust ID> <Cheque No.>
- Stop Cheque Request: YESSTP <Cust ID> <Cheque No.>
- Chequebook Request: YESCHQ <Cust ID>
- Details of fixed deposits linked to the account: YESFDQ <Cust ID>
- Request for an account statement: YESSTM <Cust ID>
- List of all above-supported Requests: YESHLP <Cust ID>
In case of multiple accounts linked to the same Cust ID, kindly provide the relevant account number at the end of the requests. Example: YESSTP
Mini Statement Number
- Get a list of last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on 09223921111
- In case of multiple accounts linked, balance for all the accounts will be sent as SMS on giving a Missed Call, however, the last 5 transactions will be provided for only the primary account number.
- To change the primary account number for Missed call Banking, kindly SMS YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.> to (+91-9840909000).
- In case your mobile number is registered against multiple Cust Ids, you will not be able to avail of this service.
Toll-Free Number of Yes Bank Customer Care
In this guide, we are also providing Yes Bank customer care toll free number for your support.
Email & SMS
- SMS ‘HELP’ space <Cust ID> to +91 92233 90909
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
- 1800 103 1212 (Toll-Free for Mobile & Landlines in India)
- +91 22 4935 0000 (When Calling from Outside India)
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Line Numbers
For Corporate Queries, call at:
- + 91 22 3366 9000
- + 91 22 6669 9000
Yes Bank Customer Care Number India
Call From India:
- 1800 1200 (Toll Free)
- +91 22 6121 9000
Call From Outside India:
- +91 22 3099 3600 (From Outside India)
- 1877 659 8044 (USA/CANADA)
- 808 178 5133 (UK)
- 8000 3570 3089 (UAE)
Office Address of Yes Bank
For any personal queries, please visit to Yes Bank directly:
YES BANK Tower, IFC – 2, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai 400 013, India.
Northern Regional Corporate Office
YES BANK Limited, 48, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021, India.
This is not the official website of Yes Bank. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the provided comment box. For better help support regarding Yes Bank Balance Enquiry, please contact Yes Bank Customer care department.