If you want to check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry thorugh missed call toll free number then, here we are providing complete step by step instructions. You can also get here UGBG balance enquiry number to know mini statement with available account balance on your mobile via SMS alert. To get more information kindly, visit official website at www.ugbg.in.
We all know that it is not necessary to visit your bank by save your important time currently to check the balance of your account. So, Some services has been provided by the uttar bihar gramin bank to check your account balance. Uttar Bihar Gramin bank has provide some methods to check your account balance, like that missed call alerts, sms alert, internet banking, mobile app, etc and You can check your mini statement by sending sms from your register number. If you have an account in an uttar bihar gramin bank and If you want to check the balance of your uttar bihar gramin bank account so, keep reading this article.
How to Check Uttar Bihar Gramin Balance Enquiry Online?
You can also check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry through online. There are two ways to check your idbi bank account balance through online. You can check your bank account balance by Internet Banking and Mobile App.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Online @www.ugbg.in
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar bihar gramin bankwww.ubgb.in.
- Click on “continue to login” button and login to your personal banking with customer ID and password.
- Now click on submit button.
- Select the account for which you want to know the balance and you will get the account balance instantly on the screen.
UGBG Balance Enquiry through Mobile App
- You can visit the branch to activate Mobile Banking Services.
- verification of KYC and activation of Mobile Banking services.
- You can then register for Mobile Banking just by clicking ‘New Registration’ followed by entering the information sought.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check by Missed Call Numbers
Uttar bihar gramin bank provides customers with the facility to make their account balance checks Online and offline as well. You can only check your account balance through a Missed Call. You can also find out the last five account transactions uttar bihar gramin bank mini statements by just a Missed Call. It is easy and quick offline method for your account balance enquiry. call will be disconnected automatically after two or three rings. After the disconnection of the call, your account will be sent to the Registrar Mobile number by the Balance SMS.
Read Also: Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
Missed call at the number given below for account balance enquiry and know your mini statement:
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Number : 06243 265013
- Mini Statement : 06243 265013
Note: Make sure to send the SMS from the registered mobile number linked with your bank account number.
UGBG Balance Check by SMS Alert
You can also select the SMS option to check your bank account balance. To use this facility, first you need to visit your branch to enable SMS Banking. You can get account balances on your mobile number by sending sms from register number.
- Type “Bal<Account number>” & send to, 09015135135.
- After sending this SMS, you will receive reply message containing your account balance.
- Bank customer have easy access to SMS service anytime and anywhere.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
- UGBG Toll free number:8102913020
- E-mail id :[email protected]
- Official website :www.ubgb.in
- Mini statement :06243 265013
Head Office Address of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
UBGB, Kalambagh Chowk,
Sharma Complex, Muzaffarpur Bihar-842001
We hope that you are got complete information in this article. If you have any kinds of query to check your Uttar bihar gramin bank balance enquiry then, you can directly contact to our Uttar bihar gramin bank customer care support representative for better help support.
Pingback: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Toll Free Number & Customer Care
Pingback: Federal Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number - Balance Enquiry
Pingback: Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number - Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Pingback: Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry - Toll Free Number & Customer Care