Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care Number. In this article, you will get complete step by step explanations that how to get sms alert of your account UGB balance enquiry through missed call alert toll free number. You can also check mini statement via SMS alert. The official website is www.ugb.co.in.
- 1 Toll Free Number of Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care
- 1.1 Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.2 Head Office Address of Utkal Grameen Bank
- 1.3 How to check Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry?
- 1.4 Steps to Check Utkal Grameen Bank Balance
- 1.5 About Bank:
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 Related
Toll Free Number of Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care
- Phone Number: 06652-232285
- Fax Number: 06652-232874
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care Number
If you have any query then, you can directly connect with them through following UGB Customer care number for support.
- Toll Free: 06652232285
- Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head Office Address of Utkal Grameen Bank
How to check Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry?
The Bank will provides various methods to check account balance enquiry to its bank account holders.
Steps to Check Utkal Grameen Bank Balance
Here we are sharing mainly 4 different methods which can helps you to check your account balance easily from anywhere in India.
Missed Call Alert Service
- Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Check Number: 0665-2232-285
- Mini Statement Number: 0665-2232-285
To get SMS alert of account balance enquiry, you must have to register your mobile number first with bank account. You cannot check your balance or mini statement without registering your mobile number with bank.
- Visit the Utkal Grameen Bank official website @www.ugb.co.in.
- Enter your User-ID and Password in the login screen.
- Now Click to Submit button.
- You can easily check your Utkal Grameen bank account balance.
- Download UGB Android or iOS Application on your smartphone.
- Verify your registered mobile number in application which you have mentioned with bank account.
- Now generate UPI Pin in application.
- You can able to check your account balance on your smartphone.
The Bank operates in 17 districts of Western and Southern Orissa viz. Bolangir, Sonepur, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Sundargarh, Kalahandi, Nuapada, Kandhamal, Boudh, Ganjam, Gajapati, Koraput, Malkangiri, Rayagada and Nabarangpur districts covering 57% of the total districts and 63% of the geographical area and 48% of the total population of the State as per 2001 census.
Please do not share your personal information in the below comment box. For better help support kindly, dial Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care Number for balance enquiry or any other help.