Know details about Tata Sky Recharge Online, Plans Packages. If you have any issue regarding Tata Sky Services you can dial Tata Sky Helpline Number.
Tata Sky is a renowned DTH Service Providers in India. Tata Sky offers uninterrupted entertainment services along with convenient DTH Recharge Options. You can operate your Tata sky account online through the comfort of your home and can associate with the company officials in case you encounter any complication. If you own a Tata Sky Connection then you can recharge your account through numerous recharge options other than Online Tata Sky Recharge. Tata Sky has been a leading DTH player in the Indian entertainment sector. The company officially started its services in the year 2006, expanded its services and grabbed the position of the best and most reliable DTH provider in the market. Opt for interesting Tata Sky packages and channels of different genres in different languages, and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment! Tata Sky is a joint venture of the Tata group of companies and star group which resulted in the inception of Tata Sky, Tata Sky HD, and Tata Sky Plus. If you wish to gather more details about their services and packages, then connect with their officials through the below mentioned Tata Sky Customer Care Numbers.
Tata Sky Recharge Helpline Number
Apart from this contact detail, there are some other numbers for Tata Sky Recharge.
Recharge Tata Sky From other lines
- Western India: 020-6600-6633
- Northern India: 0172-6600-6633
- North East: 0361-6000-6633
- Southern & Eastern India: 040-6600-6633
Tata Sky Recharge Plans And Packages
For latest Tata Sky Recharge Plans and Packages use: www.tatasky.com/channel-packages.html
Tata Sky has emerged as a widely renowned name in the satellite television sector. The company came into inception in 2004, with its headquarters in Mumbai, and holds significant importance in the satellite entertainment sector. You can subscribe to interesting packages and channels of interest. If you encounter any problem in managing your account or in understanding the Tata Sky Recharge Procedure, then connect with the Tata Sky officials to gather authentic details.
Tata Sky Recharge Options
1. Tata Sky Recharge Online
This makes for a very convenient way to Tata Sky recharge. You can log on to the Tata Sky Website for easy recharge. Once your Tata Sky is activated, log on to www.mytatasky.com to register. Make the best use of our Tata Sky Online Recharge service!
To recharge your account you will have to click on the ‘Account Recharge’ option. You can make your payment using the following methods:
- Credit Cards: All MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners Cards accepted.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards of all leading banks are accepted.
- Net Banking: Simply select your bank from the list of banks available
Other online recharge services
Apart from above Online Recharge Services, you can also recharge your Tata Sky account online using the following services:
- Bank of India Instapay
- Citibank Bill Payment
- Visa Bill Pay
2. Tata Sky Recharge through Your Local Dealer
Most Tata Sky Dealers can help you recharge your Tata Sky Account. They could either hand over Tata Sky Recharge Vouchers to you or create expenses through an easy painless and electronic transaction. For the latter, basically pay money similar to the preferred recharge quantity to your supplier with your customer ID. Your account will be charged instantly! The top-up can be for any amount between Rs 185 & Rs 9,999.
In case, you buy a Tata Sky Recharge Coupon through a tata sky regional dealer, scratch the opposite of the Tata Sky Recharge Coupon, get the 16 number PIN & then use the PIN through any of the following methods:
a) SMS RC (16-digit recharge PIN) to 56633 from your Registered Mobile Number (RMN)
b) Log on to www.mytatasky.com; go to ‘Account Recharge’ and select ‘Voucher Recharge’ to enter the 16 digit PIN
c) Call the Tata Sky helpline, select the ‘Recharge’ option and use the ‘Pay by Recharge Voucher’ option.
3. Recharge Tata Sky through Cheque payment
Basically create a check-in favor of ‘Tata Sky Ltd.’ and drop it at the Skypark drop box in your area. Please do remember to write your Tata Sky customer ID and your mobile number on the opposite of the check.
Moreover, please also make sure that your check is:
- Local/at par
- Not post-dated
- For a minimum amount of Rs 500 (cheques with amounts lower than Rs 500 will not be accepted)
- Correct for the amount mentioned in figures & words
Please allow for 3 working days for your transaction to recognize and indicate in your Tata Sky account.
4. Recharge Tata Sky through Mobile
Use the atom program from your cellphone to recharge your Tata Sky account. All you need is a Java MIDP2.0 cellphone that is GPRS enabled. Simply deliver an SMS to download the program, sign-up and you can recharge your Tata Sky on-the-go.
- Make sure that your Java MIDP 2.0 cell phone is triggered with GPRS.
- SMS <atom> to 54959 from your cell phone.
- The reaction you get will contain a URL web link to download a program on your cellphone.
- Once the program is downloaded, you will have to sign-up yourself and submit your credit card. Your cellular display will guide you through 4 simple actions of signing up and help you produce a Customer ID and a 6-digit PIN. Should you need any support with the signing up procedure, you could contact 022-26846688 for support.
- The ‘services’ menu on the application will allow you to carry out all your dealings – applying for your credit card, adding/deleting suppliers, paying, upgrading information, referring friends, etc.
5. Recharge Tata Sky through Auto Debit
The Auto Charge ability is yet another easy and practical transaction option. With this availability, you are guaranteed continuous watching of your Tata Sky. By using this, you approve Tata Sky to charge your bank account/credit cards for a fixed amount of Rs 500 every time your Tata Sky account reaches at Rs 200. You will have to first sign-up for this facility.