Friends! Have you speed posted something which is very important for you? and you need to track your parcel to know about its location. Then, in this session we are sharing you an interesting knowledge to track your parcel easily and quickly. So, read this article carefully to simply get it.
How to do Speed Post Tracking?
Now a days, digital revolution has taken place in each and every field. Likewise, post services is also growing up and providing best kind of services to the people. Speed post is also one of the highly utilized services for the courier transportation. So, tracking of speed post also becomes a major requirement for everyone.
Indian post service provides the two options for tracking your speed post parcel:
- Online tracking by Consignment Number/Reference Number
- SMS Tracking
Online Speed Post Tracking by Consignment Number/Reference Number
The online tracking of speed post provided by Indian post service is fast, secure and reliable one. To track your parcel online follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to Indiapost.gov.in Official Website.
- On the main page you can found the option of track and trace.
- Enter your consignment number or reference number given on receipt.
- click on track button.
- After some process you will find the details and location of your parcel on the screen.
Speed Post Tracking Using SMS Tracking Service
If you don’t have an internet connection or you are unaware about online services, then don’t worry. You just need your mobile to track your parcel. By using SMS tracking service you can easily track your parcel. Here the procedure is described:
- Type the SMS in the format of: POST TRACK <TRACKING NUMBER>.
- Simply send it on 166 or 51969.
- After some time, you will receive your parcel details on your mobile.
Indian Speed Post Tracking Number Format
- Speed Post (EMS) Domestic – EE123456789IN (13 alpha numeric)
- International EMS Articles – EE123456789XX (13 alpha numeric)
- Registered Mail – RX123456789IN (13 characters)
- Express Parcel Post – XX123456789XX (13 characters)
- Electronic Money Order (eMO) – 123456789012345678 (18 digits)
Toll Free Helpline Number For Speed Post
If you have any query or doubt related to tracking of your parcel then you can use the toll free helpline numbers to get the solution and have a tension free tracking experience. For your help we are giving you here the toll free helpline number:
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1924
- For International Mail: 1800-11-2011
Due to the speed post service of the Indian Postal department, its become very easy and quick to transport your parcel from one place to another. We have faith that you got whole the knowledge of your interest regarding Speed post tracking. If you still have any issues, then please contact toll free helpline numbers or visit directly to your nearest postal branch.