Looking to track your parcel and don’t know how to? In today’s article we will show you how to track your speed post online and with SMS in 2022. Have you parceled something that is crucial to you? and you need to track your package to find out where it is. Then, in this session, we’ll share with you a useful tip for swiftly and conveniently tracking your package. Keep reading to learn more.
- 1 How Does Speed Post Tracking Work?
- 1.1 Online Speed Post Tracking by Consignment Number/Reference Number
- 1.2 Speed Post Tracking Using SMS Tracking Service
- 1.3 What kind of items can be tracked using the India Post Tea online tracking facility?
- 1.4 Indian Speed Post Tracking Number Format
- 1.5 Toll-Free Helpline Number For Speed Post
- 1.6 Track Speed Post Parcel?
- 1.7 Final words
How Does Speed Post Tracking Work?
Nowadays, the digital revolution has affected every industry. Similarly, postal services are expanding and delivering the finest possible services to the public. One of the most popular courier transportation service is speed post. As a result, tracking speed posts has become an important need for everyone.
Indian post service provides the two options for tracking your speed post parcel:
- Online tracking by Consignment Number/Reference Number
- SMS Tracking
Online Speed Post Tracking by Consignment Number/Reference Number
The online tracking of speed posts provided by Indian post service is a fast, secure, and reliable one. To track your parcel online follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to Indiapost.gov.in Official Website.
- On the main page, you can found the option of track and trace.
- Enter your consignment number or reference number given on receipt.
- Click on the track button.
- After some process, you will find the details and location of your parcel on the screen.
Speed Post Tracking Using SMS Tracking Service
If you don’t have an internet connection or you are unaware of online services, then don’t worry. You just need your mobile to track your parcel. By using SMS tracking service you can easily track your parcel. Here the procedure is described:
- Type the SMS in the format of: POST TRACK <TRACKING NUMBER>.
- Simply send it on 166 or 51969.
- After some time, you will receive your parcel details on your mobile.
What kind of items can be tracked using the India Post Tea online tracking facility?
India Post’s Tralin tracking facility allows you to access tracking information at the time of booking and check the delivery of your goods. At the time of booking, you will get a tracking number on the postage receipt sent to the post office’s fee counter. The following types can be specified using the speed post tracking service provided by us.
- Speed Post
- Registered Letter
- Insured Letter
- Value Payable Letter
- Insured Value Payable Letter
- Insured Parcel
- Value Payable Parcel
- Insured Value Payable Parcel
- Business Parcel
- Business Parcel COD
- Registered Packets
- Registered Periodicals
- Registered Parcel
- Express Parcel
- Express Parcel COD
- Electronic Money Order (e-MO)
- Complaint registration at http://ccc.cept.gov.in/complaintregistration.aspx
- International EMS
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
Indian Speed Post Tracking Number Format
- Speed Post (EMS) Domestic – EE123456789IN (13 alphanumeric)
- International EMS Articles – EE123456789XX (13 alphanumeric)
- Registered Mail – RX123456789IN (13 characters)
- Express Parcel Post – XX123456789XX (13 characters)
- Electronic Money Order (eMO) – 123456789012345678 (18 digits)
Toll-Free Helpline Number For Speed Post
If you have any query or doubt related to tracking of your parcel then you can use the toll-free helpline numbers to get the solution and have a tension-free tracking experience. For your help we are giving you here the toll-free helpline number:
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1924
- For International Mail: 1800-11-2011
Track Speed Post Parcel?
Enter Consignment Number / Reference Number / Post Office Tracking Number / Postal Tracking on this page and press the Track Package button.
Due to the speed post service of the Indian Postal department, its become very easy and quick to transport your parcel from one place to another. We have faith that you got whole the knowledge of your interest regarding Speed post tracking. If you still have any issues, then please contact toll-free helpline numbers or visit directly to your nearest postal branch.