Nowadays, almost every company has set its own intranet portal for its employees. The main purpose of having an intranet portal service is to benefit the employees of the organization. This allows the employees to access various human source services within the organization.
The main services that can be availed include checking salary details, applying for leave, etc. just like any other company even SBI or State Bank of India has its own intranet portal called SBI HRMS (SBI Human Resource Management Solutions). Let’s take a look at the details of this in-house online portal service.
- 1 What is SBI HRMS?
- 1.1 Services Provided By SBI HRMS Website
- 1.2 Use Of SBI HRMS Online Portal
- 1.3 How to Login At SBI HRMS Online Portal?
- 1.4 Steps To Reset Password At SBI HRMS Online Portal
- 1.5 Generate Your SBI HRMS Employee Salary Slip
- 1.6 Steps To Apply For Leave in SBI HRMS Online Portal
- 1.7 Steps To Apply For A Loan On The SBI HRMS Online Portal
- 1.8 Login to SBI HRMS Staff Portal
- 1.9 Login through SBI HRMS Mobile App
- 1.10 Share this:
- 1.11 Like this:
- 1.12 Related
What is SBI HRMS?
The SBI HRMS is hrms.onlinesbi.com. It is an intranet facility provided to the employees of SBI. These portal services allow the employees to avail human source related services like loan application, leave application, pension details, etc. Not just that, but employees can also request for salary, promotion, travel, reimbursements and more. All of these services can be availed through the SBI HRMS portal. There is no need for the employees to stand in long queues to get their queries answered.
SBI HRMS also provides important information to the employees related to the latest schemes, updates, and offers including promotions. Holiday schemes etc. In short, the SBI HRMS online portal has been introduced in order to make the lives of the employees easier.
Services Provided By SBI HRMS Website
Employees can avail a number of different services from the SBI HRMS portal. The portal is known to have five operating sections. These sections can be used by the employees to apply for what they want. Employees of the concern can log in to their respective accounts using their username and password. The main services offered by the portal are as follows:
- HRMS SBI IRJ Portal
- HRMS Coin
- HRMS Salary Slip
- SBI HRMS SAP Portal
- SBI HRMS EMS
Use Of SBI HRMS Online Portal
SBI HRMS portal has been introduced to the employees so that they are able to access important information related to their loan, salary and other services easily. It can be said that the employees are benefitted much from such a service. Employees can apply for anything they want and at any time.
You can also check: SBI Account Balance Enquiry
Since, April 2017, the pension system for the retired employees of the concern have been included in within the SBI HRMS site. This means that the ex-employees can easily gain access to all the important information related to their pension by just logging into the HRMS portal.
How to Login At SBI HRMS Online Portal?
Employees can log into their SBI HRMS portal using their username and password. The credentials are provided by SBI itself. Here are the steps to be followed:
- At first, you need to log into the following link: https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
- A new page will open.
- Now answer the questions by clicking on the yes or no bullets.
- You may have to answer a few more questions on the next page.
- After answering the questions, click on the continue button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can use your username and password in order to log into your account.
Steps To Reset Password At SBI HRMS Online Portal
You need to keep your SBI HRMS credentials safely so that no one misuses them. However, there have been instances where you may have misplaced your credentials or may have forgot your password. Well, there is nothing to worry about as you can easily reset your password once again by simply logging into your account on the HRMS portal. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Log into your account and click on the link, ‘forget the password.’
- A new pop-up window will show on the screen.
- Enter your user ID and date of birth registered with the bank.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Open the email and follow the instructions in order to reset your password.
In case, you face any difficulty to reset your password, you can write a mail to the HRMS team. They will get in touch with you at the earliest and find you a solution as per your problem.
Generate Your SBI HRMS Employee Salary Slip
Employees working at SBI have the liberty to generate their salary slip of any earlier month by logging into their HRMS account. All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- First, log into your HRMS account.
- Now click on the link, ‘my salary slip.’
- A new page will open where you need to select the month and year for which you want to get the salary slip. Once done, click on the ‘submit’ option.
- You will be asked for confirmation. Click yes.
- You will not get your salary slip which will be generated by the website.
Steps To Apply For Leave in SBI HRMS Online Portal
In case, you want to apply for leave, you can easily do so from the HRMS online portal. The steps are quite easy to follow.
- Log into your HRMS account and click on the link, ‘leave request.’
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to select the leave type. For example, maternity leave, casual leave, sick leave, etc. choose any of the options from the drop-down menu according to your preference.
- Now enter the start date and end date of your leave. You also need to fill in other details like your city name, the reason for your leave, etc.
- After filing up all the details you need to confirm that all the details are correct.
- Once done, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Your leave request will be sent to the relevant department. If your leave is sanctioned, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email id.
Steps To Apply For A Loan On The SBI HRMS Online Portal
Employees of SBI are also entitled to apply for loan services as well. This is one of the best services that have been provided to the employees. Here is what you have to do.
- At first, log into your HRMS account and select the option, ‘loan application.’
- You will be redirected to the main loan application page.
- You can now apply for a new loan. Click on the new button.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in important details like name, department, designation, etc. all the details needs to be filled in correctly.
- Once done, you can submit your loan request. This will be sent to the relevant personnel after which you will be given your loan application number.
Login to SBI HRMS Staff Portal
You can access the SBI HRMS portal in two ways. You can either use the online portal or simply download the MyHRMS mobile app. The mobile app has been introduced in order to make the entire process even easier for the employees. You can download and install them easily on your mobile phone. This allows you to log into your HRMS account at any time and from anywhere you want.
Steps to Log Into SBI HRMS Website
With the help of the following steps, you can easily access your SBI HRMS account.
- At first, you need to visit the link https://hrms.onlinesbi.com.
- Click on the login option in order to proceed ahead.
- A new page will open where you need to enter ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ in the provided field.
- Once done, click on the ‘login’ button.
- This will log into your SBI HRMS official website.
The SBI HRMS website can be accessed even from your smart devices as well. This means that you can access the web portal from anywhere you want.
Login through SBI HRMS Mobile App
You can download and install the SBI HRMS mobile app from your phone from the Play store. The name of the app is MyHRMS. Once you download the app, you can log into your HRMS account. Here is what you have to do.
- Open the app,
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login button.
- This will log into your account. Now you can access all the available services from the portal. This is a much easier way of accessing your HRMS account.
SBI HRMS portal service has been introduced to make things easier for the employees of the concern. With the help of this official portal, employees are able to apply for leave, apply for a loan, get their salary slip and more. They can access any human source related information from the portal. Not just that, but even the ex-employees are benefited from the portal as they can access their pension details from the site. In short, SBI HRMS is a wonderful system introduced by the SBI.