Is your SBI account Cheque book empty? then, you can simply do SBI cheque book request through SMS or online. Also, you will get the status of your SBI Cheque book online
There is no need to visit the bank for applying the Cheque book. Nowadays, it becomes easy to do it at home using phone and internet access. Continue with this content to know about it.
SBI Cheque Book Request Online
As we know, the Cheque book is one of the important tools in banking services. It’s like you are carrying you a whole account with you but without any cash. So, every customer wants a new Cheque book when the old one finished. The customer has to request a new Cheque book and it will deliver to a proper address. Due to the technological revolution, this Cheque book application can be done online. Here are some steps to apply for the Cheque book online:
- Firstly, visit the site at https://www.onlinesbi.com
- After that, you need to login to SBI online through your user id and password.
- Secondly, just click on the e-services tab.
- Under the e-service option select Cheque book.
- Now select the account and select the total leave required for your Cheque book.
- In the end, submit your request.
Follow this simple procedure to apply for a Cheque book. After you applied for a Cheque book, it will be delivered to your address within a few days.
Requesting Cheque book Through Mobile Banking
It is also one of the simplest and easy methods to apply for your Cheque book. You can apply through SBI mobile applications. SBI Anywhere is a popular and most used app for it. The whole procedure is described below:
- First of all, log in to your SBI Anywhere application using id and password.
- After login, tap on the ‘Requests’ tab as you can see below image.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Cheque’ Book option and then choose the ‘Cheque Book Request’ option.
- In the end, choose your Account number, enter the number of Cheque book, and the number of Cheque leaves.
- And finally, submit your request.
You may also raise SBI Chequebook Request through SMS.
It is much comfortable way for the customers to request for Cheque book without wondering anywhere.
If you have not received your Cheque book after requested then, you can also check the status of your SBI Cheque book online or by calling to customer care toll-free numbers.
Faithfully, you get the whole details regarding applying for a new Cheque book online in State Bank of India. Finally, Mobile banking and internet banking are the easiest ways to get a new Cheque book. As this is not the official site of State Bank of India, so don’t share your confidential information here. kindly visit the official site for more information.