Meghalaya Rural Bank provides missed call toll free number to check account balance enquiry & mini statement. If you are facing any issue while using any of service then, feel free to connect with their customer care helpline support department.
Also, raise a complaint online/offline by visiting their head office or drop an email for a quick resolution.
The bank account holders may also check their mini statement, loan status, etc by following simple steps.
Toll Free Number of Meghalaya Rural Bank Customer Care
Toll-Free Helpline Number of Meghalaya Rural Bank is available for all. This helpline number is used for helping to solve your queries. Bank some rules d regulations are given on the website otherwise you can contact the helpline number. The bank rules and regulations are given on the official website portal, If you do not find any information then, simply dial their customer care support phone number which is provided below.
- Head Office: +91 364 2504311 (10:00 – 17:00)
- RM, Region-I – Shillong: +919436333202
- RM, Region-II – Nongstoin: +919856008536
- Sr. Manager (Marketing): +919856004024
ATM Complaints (24×7 Toll-free Number)
- 1800 532 7444
- 1800 833 1004
- 1800 123 6230
Head Office Address of Meghalaya Rural Bank
2nd Floor, MTC Building
Shillong 793001, Meghalaya
Email Address of Meghalaya Rural Bank Customer
Meghalaya Rural Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Toll Free Number
Bank offers a complete range of products at very competitive rates like Education Loan, Housing Loan, Personal Loan, KCC, Farm Mechanization, Horticulture, Allied Activities Loans, Business Loans, etc.
- Visit the nearest branch and fill the registration form.
- Do not forget to link your mobile number with the account.
- The missed call alert service will be started within 24 to 48 hours after submitting your registration form.
- You will receive the text message on your register mobile number for missed call alert service status.
- After that, you will able to get an SMS alert of your MRB balance enquiry & mini statement on your mobile phone.
- Call to customer care helpline number, if you are facing any issues.
You can see the official website of the Meghalaya ruler bank. On the website, you can get all the information about the bank. You do not have to share your documents and other confidential information in the below comment section. Sometimes you get a fake call for your bank information or ATM card details you don’t give them. And you complain to the bank via helpline or customer care and toll-free number.