In this article, we are updating Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry Number to check LVB account balance with
Lakshmi Vilas Bank launched Missed Call Services. Missed Call Services facilitate you to get the balance of your account through sms in hassle free, convenient manner at absolutely no cost. You can check the balances by just giving a missed call to the number 8882441155.
Register for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry
Step 1) Register for the service by sending an SMS to9282441155in the following format
LVB<SPACE>REG<SPACE><CUSTOMER-ID><SPACE><DEFAULT ACCOUNT NUMBER>
- The account for which you want to get the alert should be mentioned in the place of the Default account number
- Full Account number (16 digits) to be captured for Default Account Number
- You should send the
smsfrom mobile number registered with the Bank.
- The customer -id should be mentioned correctly
Once registered successfully, the Missed call services can be availed from next working day.
How to change the default account for Missed Call Services
- LVB<SPACE>ACC<SPACE><CUSTOMER-ID><SPACE><REVISED ACCOUNT NUMBER>
- For changing the default account, send an sms to 9282441155 in the following format
Deactivate Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- You can de-register from the Missed call services by sending an SMS to9282441155in the following format.
- Once you de-register from Missed call services, the sms pull services will also be de-activated.
Important Note: If you registered more than two numbers for missed call alert then, your first number will be work for missed call services.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. Their objective was to cater to the financial needs of the people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading businesses, industry and agriculture. The Bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926. Subsequent to introduction of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949 and Reserve Bank of India as the regulator for the banking sector, the Bank obtained its banking license from RBI on 19,June 1958, and on 11, August 1958 it became a ‘scheduled commercial bank’ signifying capability to operate as a full-fledged commercial bank.