Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin bank has around 460 branches in Azamgarh, Chandauli, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Mau, Jaunpur, and Varanasi Districts. The main branch is located in Ambedkarnagar district. The Union Bank of India sponsoring below showing 3 RRBs in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Gomti Gramin Bank
- Samyut Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Kashi Gramin Bank
In this site, we will provide Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number & KGSG Missed call balance enquiry details.
- 1 Toll Free Number of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- 1.2 Kashi Gomti Samyut Bank Toll Free Number
- 1.3 Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.4 How to Find CIF Number in Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank?
- 1.5 Steps to Submit Complaint Online
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 Related
Toll Free Number of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
If you have any queries then, you can directly call to Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank customer care toll-free number for better support.
- (0542) 2220298, 2220752
Head Office Address of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
C/19-40, Fatman Road,
Pin code: 221002
Kashi Gomti Samyut Bank Toll Free Number
Are you still looking for alternative Kashi Gomti Samyut Bank toll-free number and contact email address? then, check it below.
- (0542) 2220752
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
The bank was started Missed Call Alert services to its bank account holders. Now after a registered mobile number with the bank, you can get an SMS alert of any Deposit and Withdrawal balance enquiry of your account.
How to Find CIF Number in Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank?
To know your CIF number, you can check it on either Bank passbook or Cheque book. The CIF Number is unique and it is Customer Identification File Number which provided by Bank.
Steps to Submit Complaint Online
If you have not received rupees from any ATM or IMPS transaction then, here we can help you that how you can submit a complaint online to the bank.
- Visit the official website by following https://kgsgbank.co.in/.
- Now select the ATM/IMPS transaction claim option under the Complain from menu bar then, click on it.
- You have enter all the mandatory details in the Customer Complaint Form which front of your screen.
- After filling complete details, click to submit button.
- Your complaint has been recorded to the bank.
- They will respond to you within 24 to 48 hours.
You can also call Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank complaint customer care number to get quick support if they will not respond you till 48 hours.
You can also contact BRKGB toll free number to check your account details.
I hope, here you got complete contact details of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number. Please don’t share any personal details such as account number, debit card no. OTP or any other details in the below provided comment section.