If you are wondering how to check your Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank account balance, then on this page we are going to share the working balance enquiry and mini statement number to check your account balance from home.
This article has the working number 2022 for Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank balance enquiry. Following the procedures listed below will allow you to see your account balance and mini statement without having to sign up for a missed call alert service.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number active 24*7 on all day. The customer can give a missed call from their registered mobile number to check their account balance from home.
- Give a missed call on 1800 425 1666 to get SMS alert of your account balance.
- You can also check your current bank account balance along with the saving bank account.
If you have more than one account in Karnataka Vikas Grameena bank then, you can also set any one account as primary.
For SMS Alert: You can simply send an SMS “SET <Account Number>” to 1800 425 1666 to get SMS alert on your mobile.
Important Note: If your mobile number is not linked with the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank then first you need to register your mobile number with the bank to check Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank balance.
Toll Free Numbers of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Care
For any other problem, you can directly connect to the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Customer Care toll free number for quick help and support.
- Call on 1800 425 1666 to raise a complaint regarding your issue
- The customer care executive will guide you to help resolve your issue as soon as possible.
If the customer care executive is not helping you to resolve your issue, then you can simply drop a complaint letter at the provided below head office address of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank,
HEAD OFFICE, P. B. NO. 111,
BELGAUM ROAD, DHARWAD- 580 008,
|Bank||Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank|
|Bank Customer Care Phone||1800 10 25250|
|Instant Atm Card Block||1800 301 13333|
|Customer Care Email||[email protected]|
You can also check account balance of other Banks:
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Number