Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector nationalised Bank which operated by the government of India. In this page, you will get IOB customer care & toll free numbers for missed call SMS balance enquiry and any other complaints query.
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of IOB Customer Care
Toll Free Numbers of IOB Customer Care
If you are having any problem regarding your bank account or bank transaction, then you can call the IOB Customer Care toll free number from your mobile number given below.
- Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-4445
- Credit Card Complaint Number: 1800-425-7744
- Anti-corruption toll-free number: 1800-425-3402
How to Check IOB Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry?
If you want to check your IOB account balance enquiry on your mobile by using missed call alert. then, you must have to miss call on by following toll free number.
- Call 04442220004 from your registered mobile number to check your account balance by Missed call SMS alert.
Head Office Address of Indian Overseas Bank
No. 763, Anna Salai Area,
Chennai – 600002
Indian Overseas Bank customer care number
Call to the below following customer care number of IOB:
- Phone number: +91-44- 28524212
- For UPI/BHIM application Related Issues – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For IMPS transfer Related Issues – email@example.com
IOB Customer Care Number
- Internet /Mobile Banking 044-28889350 044-28889338
- Pension matters 044-2851 4120,28889289,28889384 Fax: 044-28514903
- Credit Card 044-71729701
- ATM Installations and Management related issues 044-28889388
- ATM / Visa Debit Card related Issues 044-28889359
- ATM Transactions related issues 044 – 28519464
- NEFT/RTGS 044-28889397, 044-2858 896 Fax: 044-28523372
- Agri and Rural Credit 044-2851 9444 Fax: 044-28418030
- SME Credit 044-28889398
- NRI Banking 044-28519613 044-28519501
- Other Public Grievances 044-28519448 Fax: 044-28591029
- Customer Services Dept., Chennai 044-28519568
- Retail Banking/Home Loans/Education Loans/ Deposits 044-28519490 044-28519639
IOB Balance Enquiry SMS Alert
You can check your Indian Overseas Bank account balance enquiry by SMS alert:
- Write “BAL” keyword then, send it to 84240 22122
- For Mini Statement Use “MINI” keyword
- To get your MMID type “MMID”
All India Bank Customer Care toll free helpline numbers update on this blog. We updating various nationalized, gramin and other private sector banks customer care like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, HDFC, Axis by following link.
We are not affiliated with any of the following banks which contact details posted on our blog. So, please do not share any of your confidential information in the provided comment section. For better help support kindly, call to customer care department.