In this tutorial, we will provide IOB Customer care balance enquiry toll free number. You will find All Indian bank customer care number of Indian Overseas Bank. To check your IOB bank balance by missed call alert with mini statement then here you will get complete information.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) was founded on 10th February 1937 by Shri. M.Ct.M. Chidambaram Chettyar, a pioneer in many fields. In this tutorial, we will provide IOB Customer care balance enquiry toll free number.
- 1 IOB Customer Care Toll Free Number – Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.1 Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Number
- 1.2 IOB Head Office Address
- 1.3 IOB Customer Care Numbers
- 1.4 IOB Mobile Banking
- 1.5 How to check Indian Overseas Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Like this:
- 1.8 Related
IOB Customer Care Toll Free Number – Balance Enquiry Number
- IOB Toll Free Number : 1800-425-4445
- IOB Toll Free Number For Credit Card: 1800-425-7744
- IOB Toll Free Number For Anti-corruption : 1800-425-3402
Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Number
Customer Care Helpline Number of IOB
- Contact Number: 044-28524212
- UPI/BHIM App Related Query: [email protected]
- IMPS transfer issues: [email protected]
IOB Head Office Address
Anna Salai Area, No. 763
Chennai – 600002
IOB Customer Care Numbers
- Interntet / Mobile Banking: 044-28889350/ 044-28523372, [email protected]
- Credit Card Helpline: 044-71729701, [email protected]
- ATM VIsa Debit Card Issues: 044-28889359, [email protected]
- ATM Transactions related query: 044-28519464, [email protected]
- RTGS / NEFT: 044-28889397, 044-2858896, [email protected]
- Home Loans/Retail Banking/Education Loans: 044-28519490, 044-28519639, [email protected]
- Agri/Rural Credit: 044-28519444, Fax: 044-28418030, [email protected]
- SME Credit Number: 044-28889398, [email protected]
- Chennai Customer care number: 044-28519568, [email protected]
IOB Mobile Banking
- If you want to check Indian Overseas Bank account balance enquiry by sms please follow the steps:
Registration for IOB SMS Banking
Customers must have to registered for mobile banking if you want to track your accounts, round the clock.
- Visit any nearest IOB branch and get your Mobile Number registered for Mobile Banking.
- Login into internet banking and register for mobile banking
IOB Balance Enquiry SMS Number
- Check account balance, get Mini statement, and get your MMID.
- To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number to 84240 22122.
- Balance Enquiry: BAL /space/ last 4 digit Account Number e.g: BAL 1234.
- Mini Statement: MINI /space/ last 4 digit Account Number e.g: MINI 1234.
- Get Your MMID: MMID
How to check Indian Overseas Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
You will get IOB account balance on your registered mobile number by missed call, You just have to missed call on the below given number.
- Dial 044-42220004 from your registered mobile number for balance
You may also check All Indian Bank Balance Enquiry toll free numbers.
Nationalized Bank Customer Care
- Bank of Baroda
- SBI Bank
- Kotak 811 Bank
- Dena Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India toll free number
- UCO Bank customer care support
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank Customer Care
- Corporation Bank toll free customer care numbers
Gramin Bank Customer Care
This is not the official website of Indian Overseas Bank. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the provide comment box. But if you have any complaints then, feel free to contact IOB customer care toll free number for better help support.