Google Pay is a mobile application in India that allows you to send and receive money through the app for free.
You are sure on Google Pay. This makes your money safer and more secure. Google Pay protects you with complete security and a complete security system. Which prevents any hacker. Quick detection of any fraud. And you can also protect your Google Pay account. Like you can put a passcode or fingerprint or patent lock in it. You can also enter 4 digits 6 digits 8 digits in the password.
Don’t worry because we have customer service available for you. Contact Google Pay is 1800-419-0157. Our customer service officer is available 24 hours a day.
You can add support and customer service from the Google Pay app. It will help you in getting Help and Sand Feedback.
What Is Google Pay?
UPI on Google is one such platform. In which you can transfer from bank to bank with the help of UPI, otherwise you can also transfer money without bank detail. You can also know your bank balance. With the help of UPI, you can change money instantly.
You can use Google Pay at:
- You can pay your utility bills such as phone bills, electricity bills and others.
- You pay online like DTH box, food delivery, etc.
- You can recharge your postpaid plan bill and mobile phone.
How to set up G Pay?
- On Google Pay you can download the app on your Android Phone and iOS.
- Provide the mobile number you have in the bank.
- Use your Google Pay account. And then sign in.
- Set a 4 digit Google PIN to secure Google Pay.
How To Bank Add Google Pay?
- Choose your bank
- You need to ensure that your bank checks that your bank works with UPI.
- If you do not have a UPI ID, you will have to enter your debit card information.
- Then your bank account will be added
How is Google Pay different from other digital wallets?
You do not need to keep money in Google Pay Wallet because Google Pay Direct is linked to your account. There are 208 banks in India, including Bank of India, State Bank of India, and HDFC Bank, which support Google Pay.
Google Pay Features
- Google Pay provides language support for Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- You can use your phone’s ID or fingerprint scanner to secure a payment application.
- The Fast Shield Security feature helps detect fraud, prevent hacking and verify your identity.
- It also offers several cashback plans to pay bills and transfer money.
- Keep an eye on the money you earn from Google in the Rewards section.
- If you refer a friend to Google Pay, you will get a cashback of Rs.51.
- You can send up to 1 lakh rupees a day on all UPI apps.
- Single transactions through the Google Pay application cannot exceed 1 lakh rupees.
- You cannot use Google Pay to transfer money more than 10 times a day.
Google pay History
Google Tez was launched in India in 2017. In August 2018, the application name was changed to Google Pay. In March 2019, transactions on Google Pay reached 81 billion. It is accepted at 2,000 online mariners, including travel, movie tickets, and business and investment.