Get here Federal Bank Customer Care Number and Toll-Free Number India along with Federal Bank Toll-Free Number for Abroad.
If you have any complaints then, do not worries you can contact Federal Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number for better help support. You can also check your account balance enquiry with a mini statement by the below methods.
Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than a thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India. The Bank is a pioneer among traditional banks in India in the area of using technology to leverage its operations and was among the first banks in India to computerize all its branches. The Bank offers its customers, a variety of services such as Internet banking, Mobile banking, online bill payment, online fee collection, depository services, Cash Management Services, merchant banking services, insurance, mutual fund products and many more as part of its strategy to position itself as a financial supermarket and to enhance customer convenience.
- 1 Toll-Free Number of Federal Bank Customer Care
- 1.1 For General Enquiries:
- 1.2 FedNet Internet Banking
- 1.3 Head Office Address of Federal Bank
- 1.4 How to check Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
Toll-Free Number of Federal Bank Customer Care
Contact Center is your single point contact with the bank. Dial the pan India toll-free number.
Read More: SBI Account Balance Enquiry
- 1800 – 425 – 1199 Or 1800 – 420 – 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center.
- Customers from abroad can dial +91- 484 – 2630994 or +91-484-2630995.
- Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you.
- They will divulge information regarding your accounts only after proper identification.
- For verification, you will be requested to provide the following information.
For General Enquiries:
Full name and Account number along with any two of the following details:
- Communication address registered with bank records
- Customer id
- Last 3 transactions
You can also contact us via Email: email@example.com
FedNet Internet Banking
FedNet User ID, Full Name, Email ID registered with bank records and any one of the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Customer ID
You can also contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Also: Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry
Customers calling from registered mobile number get speedier services as the steps for customer identification are simplified when calls are made from customer’s registered mobile numbers.
Head Office Address of Federal Bank
Market Rd, Periyar Nagar,
Aluva, Kerala 683101
Federal Bank Phone Number: 0484 263 0996
How to check Federal Bank Balance Enquiry?
There are various methods available to check Federal Bank Balance enquiry through missed call, SMS alert, Internet Banking or by visiting ATM center.
Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Federal Bank provides a simple and faster way of getting your account balance and mini statement. All that you need to do is to give a missed call from your mobile. To avail this facility, you shall first register for the facility in your mobile number which is registered with Bank’s records.
How to register for Missed Call Balance Enquiry?
To register for missed call based balance enquiry, please send an SMS in the following format to the number 9895088888:
- ACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number
Federal Bank Balance Check Number
- To get the account balance, please give a missed call to the number 8431900900.
- You will receive an SMS containing balance details of your account.
Get the Federal Bank Mini Statement
- To get a mini statement, please give a missed call to the number 8431600600.
- You will receive an SMS containing a mini statement of your account.
Deactivate Missed Call Banking
- To deactivate the facility, please send an SMS in the following format to the number 9895088888:
- DEACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number
You may also like:
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care Numbers
- Purvanchal Bank Toll-Free Number
This is not the official website of the Federal Bank. So, please do not share any of your confidential details in the provided comment box. For better help support contact Federal Bank Customer Care toll-free number.