In todays post we are going to show you how to check your Dhanlaxmi Bank account balance in a few steps. We are going to share the working balance enquiry and mini statement numbers to check the account balance from home.
This article lists the functioning number 2022 for Dhanlaxmi Bank balance enquiry. Following the procedures listed below will allow you to see your account balance and mini statement without having to sign up for a missed call alert service.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry Number active 24*7 on all day. The customer can give a missed call from their registered mobile number to check their account balance from home.
- Give a missed call on +91-80-67747700 to get SMS alert of your account balance.
- You can also check your current bank account balance along with the saving bank account.
- To receive your last three months’ worth of electronic statements for your accounts, call +91-80-67747711.
- Call +91-80-67747733 to receive your accounts’ One Day E-Statement in your mailbox.
If you have more than one account in Dhanlaxmi bank then, you can also set any one account as primary.
For SMS Alert: You can simply send an SMS “SET <Account Number>” to +91-80-67747700 to get SMS alert on your mobile.
Important Note: If your mobile number is not linked with the Dhanlaxmi Bank then first you need to register your mobile number with the bank to check Dhanlaxmi Bank balance.
Toll Free Numbers of Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Care
For any other problem, you can directly connect to the Dhanlaxmi Bank Customer Care toll free number for quick help and support.
- Call on 1800 425 0018 to raise a complaint regarding your issue
- The customer care executive will guide you to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
If the customer care executive is not helping you to resolve your issue, then you can simply drop a complaint letter at the provided below head office address of Dhanlaxmi Bank
|Bank Customer Care Phone||+91 – 0487 6613000|
|Bank Customer Care Email||[email protected]|
You can also check account balance of other Banks:
ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number
HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number
State Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number