If you have any queries regarding Coronavirus then please call at available toll-free helpline numbers on our website or visit www.mohfw.gov.in official website.
The Coronavirus has spread from China to all around the world, prompting the World Health Organization to designate the COVID-19 outbreak as a pandemic. If you have symptoms of Coronavirus like difficulty breathing, Fever, and coughing or you have any queries regarding Coronavirus then please call at available helpline numbers!
Coronavirus is the family of viruses that used to cause the illness like headache, severe acute respiratory syndrome, fever, and the common cold. It is used to spread from human to human. Below we have provided some information regarding symptoms, their transmission, and prevention.
Symptoms of CoronaVirus
Symptoms and signs of this deadly coronavirus may be appearing in 2-4 days after exposure to the virus and that may Include symptoms like:
- Difficulty Breathing
Other symptoms can include:
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Avoid mass gatherings and events.
- Throw away the used tissue in the dustbin and after that wash your hands with soap and handwash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth if your hands aren’t clean.
- Keep the distance between yourself and others if COVID-19 is spreading in your community, especially if you have a higher risk of serious illness.
- Make the distance between you and others if coronavirus spreading in your society because in this condition you are at high risk to get infected.
- Please remain about 6 feet away from anyone who is sick or has symptoms of coronavirus.
- Avoid sharing bedding, household items, glasses, dishes with anyone if you are sick.
- Clean and sterilize surfaces you often touch daily.
- Avoid taking public transportation if you’re sick.
- Stay at home if you are sick and avoid public gatherings.
- Wash your hands gradually with water and soap.
- Make a habit to use sanitizer which contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue while you are coughing or sneezing.
At present, there is no vaccine or treatment available to treat this deadly virus. Scientists are doing their best effort to make the vaccine for coronavirus. In such a condition, prevention is better than a cure.
The COVID-19 or deadly Coronavirus, which initiated from China. It has been claimed that lakhs of people are infected globally since it began. The WHO has been declared as Pandemic. Many countries across the world are applying numerous safety measures to control the spread of the virus. India also taking several measures to control the spreading of this deadly Coronavirus. Indian Government making awareness among the people regarding the coronavirus and many advisories being issued by the Government for controlling it. Below we have provided mail id, WhatsApp number, state helplines, national helplines numbers for Coronavirus:
- National helpline number – +91-11-23978046
- Toll-Free Number for coronavirus – 1075
- Email Id for coronavirus information in India – email@example.com
- The official website for deep information about the Coronavirus – httpss://mohfw.gov.in/
- Government WhatsApp number for Coronavirus Help: 9013151515
State Wise CoronaVirus Helpline Toll-Free Numbers
|S. No||Name of the State||Helpline Nos.|
|28||West Bengal||1800313444222, 03323412600,|
|S. No||Name of Union Territory (UT)||Helpline Nos.|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||104|
|5||Jammu & Kashmir||01912520982, 0194-2440283|
Call to CoronaVirus Helpline Numbers.