If you are finding CIF Number in SBI then, Dial customer care number to get your CIF number. SBI toll free numbers are 1800-425-3800, 1800-425-3800 and 080-26599990.
SBI is abbreviated as State Bank of India. It is one of the most leading banks in India and it offers its account holders with many banking options and products. If you open the new bank account in State Bank of India, then you get a special CIF number.
- 1 What is CIF Number?
- 1.1 Uses of CIF Number in SBI
- 1.2 What is the Full Form of CIF Number?
- 1.3 How to Find CIF Numbers in SBI?
- 1.4 Get SBI CIF Number Offline
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 Related
What is CIF Number?
Here you can see What is CIF number in SBI:
- CIF is otherwise known as Customer Identification File.
- It is the digital folder where all your address and identity details are stores.
- A CIF number is vitally important for the banks to follow clients account details.
- While you have to move your account somewhere else, then you surely need Customer Identification File.
- There are lots of factors where you should have to ask about CIF number SBI.
- Most of the people don’t know about CIF number.
This article helps the people to know about what their CIF number is.
Uses of CIF Number in SBI
One of the most important features in latest banking service is Customer Identification File. It is a special number which is provided to every SBI bank account holder. Customer Identification File is the important number for all banks utilizing which the client can easily check out their account statements and any other account regarded information. Do you need to know about your cif number in sbi? Then you are at the right place. There are many solutions are available for you to find it. SBI has launched the SMS facilities to allow customer to get sbi cif number by sms in the quickest way.
What is the Full Form of CIF Number?
The Full Form of CIF number is “Customer Information File” which is unique for a bank account holders.
How to Find CIF Numbers in SBI?
There are two methods are available for you to check customer identification file number i.e. online mode and offline mode.
Find SBI CIF Number Online
Follow these given procedure provided below to search out your Customer Identification File number from State Bank of India through online mode.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SBI i.e. www.onlinesbi.com.
- Now, you have to press the button that says “Continue to Login”.
- Then, tick the personal banking check box which arises on the screen.
- Now, you want to enter your username and password.
- Hit the login button.
- After alighting on SBI account in online, you want to press on the section which says “Account Summary”.
- Then, you press on the “View Nomination & PAN Details” which arise on the computer screen.
- On this particular page, the client can see CIF number, PAN card number, nominee registration and other important details.
- This is the easy and quick process to approach your SBI CIF number through online mode. Follow this given procedure to get the CIF Number from SBI in online.
Get SBI CIF Number Offline
Another mode of searching CIF number is via offline method. You can easily search out the CIF number of SBI bank by using these simple steps offline.
How to find CIF Number in SBI Bank Passbook?
The users can easily search out their CIF numbers from their State Bank of India passbook.
- The client can check this number which arises at the top of the bank passport.
- The user can see the CIF number above SBI account number.
- SBI bank does not print CIF number on their bank passbook.
- On such that condition, there are other alternatives to search it out in offline method.
How to Find CIF Number in SBI Cheque Book?
State Bank of India bank provides check book for all the users at time of new account opening.
- The user can search out the number which arises on their cheque book.
- The CIF Number in SBI Cheque Book is printed on the first page.
- The user can go and visit State Bank of India branch nearby in person and know about your Certification Identification file number.
- You should make certain which you carry the Identification proof along with your bank account passbook.
- Download the SBI CIF Number list quickly and get all facilities in it.
We are updating All Indian Banks customer care & toll free numbers of various banks such as State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, HDFC, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, IDBI, Axis etc many more.
This is not the official website post. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the provided comment box. For better help support call to SBI customer care toll free number.
You can also find CIF number in SBH, SBBJ, SBT, Central Banks, Indian Banks etc many more.