Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a payment application developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It allows the user to make simple, easy, and quick money transactions using the Unified Payment Interface(UPI). It allows direct bank payment to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or scanning the QR with the BHIM application.
BHIM is a unique payment technology that can be used without the internet. Just dial*99# from any phone and get access to the same features of BHIM on the mobile phone. UPI per day Transaction limit is fixed, and allows the user to transact upto 1 lakh rupees per day.
BHIM UPI Customer Care
BHIM facilitates the users with a special Customer Complaint/ Query/ Feedback portal called ‘Get in Touch’. The customer care numbers through which the customers can get help reading the UPI related queries are-
Toll-free number – tel:18001201740
Customer care helpline – tel:02245414740
UPI Customer Care Helpline in Banks
UPI users often use their respective banking applications to transact money through UPI. In that case, the UPI-related complaints are queries that are approached through the bank’s customer care service to UPI.
For example, if an SBI customer has a UPI-related query then it will approach the SBI Customer Care Service, and they will redirect the customer’s problem to the UPI Customer Care Service team.
BHIM Get in Touch Service
BHIM UPI Get in Touch service allows the user to file the complaint, give feedback and get answers to different queries. The scope of complaints covered under this service are:-
- Bill Payment using BHIM
- BHIM Cashback
Register a UPI Complaint
If the user has any complaint regarding any of the services mentioned above the customer can file a complaint on the UPI portal. Here is a step by step guide to going about it.
- Go to BHIM UPI Get in Touch website. – bhimupi.org.in
- Three options – Complaint, Query, and Feedback will appear on the screen.
- Under the ‘Complaint’ select the typical complaint that has to be filed.
- Each type of complaint will have some fields to be filled. They are – Issue Type, Comments, VPA, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling in all the details, solve the captcha and click on Submit.
- The complaint will be submitted and the redressal will be sent on the Email ID.