Bhim App Customer Care Number: If you have any query while using Bhim App then, in this article we are updating Bhim App Toll Free Number. You can directly call on the following number if you are facing any problems. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a new digital payments app called BHIM — Bharat Interface for Money — after Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar. Now, it is for present only on Android — thus iOS and Windows mobile users are away. The BHIM app is assumed to brace Aadhaar-based payments, where transactions will be available with just a fingerprint impact, although that service is still to open.
What is Bhim App & How to use it?
About BHIM App: National Payments Corporation of India has currently refined BHIM App and our Prime Minister fetched this app into the image in India. This app is a raised version of UPI app which was introduced in February 2016.
Those users whose bank account in scheduled 32 banks under UPI can utilize this app. The app is made for shift and gets the amount and this app is recommended with two language English and Hindi just now. The iOS version of this app is predicted shortly.
Transaction Limit: You can send or get money minimum 1 to maximum 20,000. You can send maximum 10,000 rupees in a one day.
Bhim App Customer Care Number – Helpline Support
It is essential for you to learn toll-free number of BHIM App, whereas this is the genesis of a cashless society and it affirms you are going to utilize it. It also ensures you might face transactions regarding the problem in forward and you will require to talk to Customer care. Thus, you must have toll-free number in hand at anyplace be effective to learn BHIM App toll-free number.
Toll Free Number of Bhim App
Here beneath we have specified BHIM App Customer care number, Toll-Free Number, and email-ids of interest person. When you wish to signor relating what happened you shift and your money get reduced although the collector did not collect trust still or you might have a problem during shifting funds then you can call on beneath-given Helpline or customer care phone numbers.
- 022 – 4000 9100 (HELPLINE NUMBER)
Bhim App Office Address
National Payments Corporation of India
1001A, B wing, 10th Floor,
The Capital, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400 051
Phone – 022 – 4000 9100
Bhim App All Banks Toll Free Numbers
Banks: This app grants the following bank to enter just now is as follows: –
- Allahabad Bank: 1800 226 061
- Andhra Bank: 1800 425 1515
- Axis Bank: 1800 209 5577
- Bank of Baroda: 1800 102 4455
- Bank of India: 1800 22 0229
- Canara Bank: 1800 425 0018
- Bank of Maharashtra: 1800 233 4526
- Central Bank of India: 1800 22 1911, 1800 200 1911
- Dena Bank: 1800 233 6427
- HDFC Bank: 1800 425 4332
- ICICI Bank: 1800 102 4242
- IDBI Bank: 1800 200 1947
- IDFC Bank: 1800 419 4332
- Indian Bank: 1800 4250 0000
- Indian Overseas bank: 1800 425 4445
- IndusInd Bank: 1860 500 5004
- Karnataka Bank: 1800 425 1444
- Karur Vysya Bank: 1860 200 1916
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: 1860 266 2666
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 1800 180 1235
- Punjab National Bank: 1800 180 222
- South Indian Bank: 1800 843 1800
- State Bank of India: 1800 425 3800
- Syndicate Bank: 1800 425 5784
- UCO Bank: 1800 274 0123
- Union Bank of India: 1800 22 2244
- United Bank of India: 1800 345 0345
- Vijaya Bank: 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992, 1800 425 4066
- Yes Bank Ltd: 1800 2000
Please do not share your contact details in the below provided comment box. If you have any query then, you can directly call to Bhim App Customer Care Toll Free Number for better help support.