In this tutorial, you will get Bank of India Balance Enquiry missed call toll free number. You can also get mini statement of your account through SMS alert.
Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalized along with 13 other banks.
- 1 How to Check Bank of India Balance Enquiry? Methods
- 1.1 Register for BOI Balance Enquiry
- 1.2 Mobile Banking Registration
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Like this:
- 1.5 Related
How to Check Bank of India Balance Enquiry? Methods
There are various methods available to check BOI Balance Enquiry such as missed call, sms alert, visit ATM center and Internet Banking.
Register for BOI Balance Enquiry
If you want to check account balance then, first of all you must have to register your mobile number with Bank.
To register your mobile number with Bank, please call them on their BOI Customer care toll free number for better help support.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number
Call on the following BOI toll free number:
- 1800 220 229
- 1800 103 1906
- 022-4091 9191
Mobile Banking Registration
Bank of india online services (At your convenience, any time anywhere) BOI Mobile Banking Bank of India’s new Mobile Banking Application – BOI Mobile is safe, secure and convenient channel for Anytime Anywhere Banking. You can now access your account, view mPassbook, transfer funds and much more. Simply follow below on-boarding steps to get started.
How to register with BOI Mobile ?
BOI customer can enrol themselves for mobile banking application by downloading the app from respective play store/App Store.
What are the type of users?
- There are two types of Users. View User and Financial user.
What is view user?
- View users can view his account Balance, Account Details, Mini Statement and M-Passbook.
What is Financial user?
- Financial users can perform all type of fund transfer related transactions including bill payments.
How to convert from view user to financial user ?
- A customer can convert himself from view user to financial user by using his debit card credentials. This option will be available under the settings menu.
- If I don’t have card how to convert from view user to financial user? You can approach your parent Branch for Debit card facility to avail the facility of the financial user.
- I am getting a prompt “Sending SMS from your mobile failed” while registration. What should I do? Please check your mobile balance and network connectivity. Please reach us on 1800 220 229 for further assistance.
You may also check:
- Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
- State Bank of India Account Balance Enquiry
- Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number
This is not the official website of Bank of India. So, please do not share any of your personal information in the provided comment box. If you have any complaints regarding Bank of Baroda Balance enquiry, please connect with customer care department.
If you are working as Employee in Bank of India then, you can also get the BOI HRMS Login guide here.