Axis Bank Customer Care Number @1860-500-5555. If you want to check your account balance enquiry or get mini statement Missed call/SMS alert then, you can dial mentioned Axis Bank toll free number. Axis Bank is the Separate Bank which is very famous and gives different facilities to their Indian and Foreign users. Also, they assist business to grow by giving them with the different brace. Also, you can do personal and business facilities.
- 1 Services of Axis Bank-
- 1.1 How to Contact Axis Bank Customer Care Department?
- 1.2 Toll-Free Numbers of Axis Bank
- 1.3 Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 1.4 Office Address of Axis Bank
- 1.5 Axis Bank State Wise Branch Address With Contact Numbers
- 1.6 How to Submit Complaints in Axis Bank Customer Care?
- 1.7 How to Contact Axis Bank Social Accounts
- 1.8 Related
Services of Axis Bank-
- Loan Facility: They give different types of loans such as Car Loan, Education, Home, and many more.
- Online Banking: You can shift money without visiting the bank through Online Banking element.
- NRI Banking: They also assist people from outside of India in doing transaction here.
- SMS Service: You will get SMS after making any type of transaction.
- ATM Banking: You can withdraw money anytime from the ATM Machines.
- Cash Deposit Machines: You can deposit Money through CDM and will receive immediate credit.
- Twitter Banking: You can recharge, get mini statement through Twitter Banking Service.
- Debit or Credit Card’s: Through the Card,s you can make Payments Online and they are especially utilized for Shopping.
It gives different more facilities also. Their prime facilities are to fulfill their user’s need and they have a Customer Care Section which assists their users in answering all type of problems regarding the facilities given by them.
They will aid you in answering all type of issues and you can also make grievances to them.
How to Contact Axis Bank Customer Care Department?
There are many options which could be utilized to make contact with Axis Bank users brace.
We are giving some of the best-utilized contact options.
- Axis Bank Customer Care Support Number
- Registered & Corporate Office Address
- State Wise Branch Office Address
- Grievances Redressal
- Social Support
We have given special 5 methods which could be utilized whether anybody of Axis Bank users wishes to make contact with “Axis Bank Customer Care Support Department” for aid & benefit. Beneath you can seek all applicable solutions above “Axis Bank Customer Care Support Department”.
Toll-Free Numbers of Axis Bank
- 180041990068(Call us for Existing Complaints)
- 1800 419 5959 (To Get Your Account Balance info through SMS)
- 1800 419 6969 (To Get Your Mini Statement through SMS)
- 1800 419 5858 (To Get Your Account Balance info through Call)
- 18004196868(To Get Your Mini Statement through Call)
Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers
As we all know that axis bank has many customer care numbers section wise and all of them are provided here.
- For General Query- 1800 209 5577
- Retail Banking associated Queries- 1800 209 5577 & 1800 103 5577
- For Agri & Rural Support- 1800 103 5577
- Axis Bank Customer Care Lost Credit Cards- 1800 233 5577, 1800 209 5577 & 1800 103 5577
- Customer Care for Debit Card associated problems- 022-67987700
For Non-Resident of India (NRI), they have also started different contact numbers which could be used at the time any assist & brace.
- USA- 1855 205 5577
- UK- 0808 178 5040
- UAE- 8000 3570 3218
- Singapore- 800 1206 355
- Canada- 1855 436 0726
- Australia- 1800 153 861
- Saudi Arabia- 800 850 0000
- Qatar- 00 800 100 348
- Bahrain- 800 11 300 2
Office Address of Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office,
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai- 400 025. Tel- (022) 2425 2525
Axis Bank Limited, ‘TRISHUL’,
Third Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple,
Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmedabad – 380 006. Tel- (079) 6630 6161
Axis Bank State Wise Branch Address With Contact Numbers
Axis Bank has sectors in all over India. Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Manipur, Punjab, Rajasthan, Telangana, Tripura, Haryana, Gurgaon, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Orissa, Mizoram, Nagaland and many more. Customers can easily locate single sector with the assist of their “Branch Locator”.
We are giving the steps which could be useful in searching the closest sector address.
- At first, visit its Branch Locator.
- Than, choose state, city, and area.
- At last, press on “Submit” button. You will receive the map location, timings of the branch, and the exact address, on the similar tab.
How to Submit Complaints in Axis Bank Customer Care?
There are 3 stages which can be utilized in making a grievance and all of them are given here. Stage
They have a grievance form which can be filled by any axis bank user or non-user,
- Whether the customers don’t search the resolve at stage 1 then they are most welcome to make a grievance at the stage.
- The grievance will be straightly forward to Nodal Officer.
- Whether you are still not contented with the resolve, kindly write to Principal Nodal Officer (PNO).
Also, you can dial Axis Bank 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number whether you are facing problems in making a grievance.
How to Contact Axis Bank Social Accounts
Customers should provide it a try as it is a very popular way to extend your voice. For asking anything associated to axis bank you should have an account on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever social media you are utilizing.
- First, like or follow Axis Bank Page.
- Then, Post whatever you wish to ask on their wall.
- Now, you have to keep patience and halt for the regress.
Axis Bank is present on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/axisbank
- Twitter Page: twitter.com/axisbank
- Youtube Page: www.youtube.com/axisbank
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/axis_bank
Axis Bank all main links are given here which will also assist you in receiving detail that you wish.
- Contact Us: www.axisbank.com/contact-us
You could get Office Address, Customer Care Number, Toll Free Helpline, Phone Banking Numbers, Forex Branches, CMS Network, Branches, Loan Centres, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machine, and many more, on Contact Us page.
- Official Website Address- www.axisbank.com
Please do not share your any confidential information in the below comment box. For better help support kindly, contact on Axis Bank Customer Care Number.